
This painting is more precious than a Picasso because of who created it...









This was such a special night. I turned the babies loose with watercolors and a giant canvas, and they created a masterpiece. Sutton started with his favorite color--orange, and the girls followed with their own creative touches. They had a blast with this, and I couldn't love it more. I'm so glad its the first thing people see when they enter our home. You can even see it from the street! All of them have been telling our visitors (and there have been quite a few lately) about it, and each time we pass it, Sutton exclaims, "I paint! I paint!"

It's the perfect addition to our new home, and the memories behind it are priceless!



2 comments:
What a GREAT idea!! (I might have to steal it :D)
I love this as well!!! The lamp is a great touch also!! Where did you purchase the canvas?
Post a Comment