Friday, April 4, 2008

"Ew, Mommy! That's so gross!"

Yep. That's what my sweet Grace said to me last night when I kissed her on the forehead. She then continued with "Mommy, please stop. That's nasty!" At least she asked me politely. I replied, "You're my baby, and I can kiss you whenever I want." And, that's exactly how I feel. But, imagine how she's going to react when she's 13...

Grace picked up the word "nasty" the other night when Travis kissed her goodnight. She's really into smells (or as she would say, "fells") lately and often asks us, "What do you fell like?" The other night was no exception, and we'd eaten salads with red onion in them. So she asks Travis what he fells like, and he says, "Onions." And, with a truly disgusted look on her face, she replies, "Ew. Onions fell nasty." She's right, but poor Travis. Now I know how he feels.

No comments: