Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Grace is 29 Months Old Today!

Wow! 29 months--where has the time gone? Grace continues to be a constant joy. She's so sweet and happy and honest. Just the other day, she said, "Mommy, I'm very sensitive." And, yes, she is sensitive. I think she must have inherited that trait.

I think these two pictures do a great job of capturing her sweet personality.

I know she's enjoying this nicer weather because she gets to go to the park everyday and sometimes even twice a day. Gabby tells me she has a friend at the park now, and both she and Grace call her "A-Berry." I think her real name is Avery :), but Grace is adamant that it is A-Berry.

Grace is a great big sister, and her first comment each morning is usually, "Where's Ella Bella? Let's go wake her up." She tends to be overzealous though, and Travis and I have to remind her to be gentle. Ella doesn't always enjoy the head locks Grace so freely gives her. How could Grace not adore her precious baby sis?

Grace is still a tiny munchkin. At the pediatrician's office this week, she weighed in at a whopping 22.2 pounds! I just bought her new clothes for spring, and according to the Gap and Gymboree size charts based on weight, she should wear size 12-18 months (22-27 lbs). I couldn't buy this size, however, because with her long legs, the dresses would look like shirts on her! So, I compromised and bought size 18-24 months. Hopefully, she'll be able to wear them for a while. Here she is wearing one of her new favorite dresses. And, no, she not just standing on one foot, she stomping on the "pops" that her Aunt Chachi brought her. They're lots of fun, but make a huge mess!

No comments: