Monday, July 28, 2008

Professional Pics

We had the girls' pictures done in May. Gracie was 2 and 1/2, and Ella was 6 months. I've been meaning to get these up for a while, but I had to narrow them down. It's always hard to pick my favorites, but I really like all of these. Thanks again to Brandi from b4 Photography (http://www.b4photography.com/ and http://www.b4photography.blogspot.com/ for working her magic! If you check out her website and blog, you'll see lots of pictures of us! Does anyone recognize that precious baby running in the red tutu?
Here's one that Brandi took of Gracie at 18 months. What a difference a year makes!
And here is sweet Ella. She didn't have much fun at this shoot because it was incredibly hot and sticky outside.
These girls love their daddy!
We tried so hard to get a good picture of them together, but this was all we could come up with...

2 comments:

Sibi said...

Oh my goodness!
These pictures are just gorgeous.
What a beautiful family you have!!
We are moving still but to another place! Thank you so much for your
offer to help me ! You are such a sweetheart. Everything is on hold right now until our newest family member makes his arrival! Hopefully in the next few weeks!!
Have a blessed weekend!

Eloise said...

I just discovered your blog from your comment on 3 Peanuts. Your girls are precious! Their pictures turned out so well. For the one of them together, could the photographer photoshop Grace's head into the other swing picture where Ella is looking so sweetly at the camera? We end up doing that every time we have the kids' portraits done, and it works really well.

By the way, I'm also in Dallas. :)