When I married Travis, I knew that he would be a good father. But, I could never have imagined that he would be this good. Every day, I am thankful that my babies have such a loving, devoted and patient daddy. He really is incredible, and he's established special bonds with all three of them. They don't even know how blessed they are!
Travis spent his first father's day as a father of three by waking up at 4:45 (yikes) to start smoking ribs and chicken. I swear it was all his idea, and he was actually happy about it! Once he got all of that going, he stopped by the donut shop to get donut holes for Grace and Ella. He said it was because he "wanted his girls to be happy" on his special day. They were thrilled, of course, and it was a great start to a day full of yummy treats. His ribs and chicken were truly delicious, and we had a lovely lunch with Grambi, Papa Jim, Bubba and Uncle Lindsey.
Grace and Daddy fighting over the wishbone

Grace and Bubba fighting over the other one

Ella loves Bubba

Daddy with his first baby

Showing off his homemade gift (he also scored Coldplay tickets)

Daddy with his three babies
Compare this with Fathers Day 2008

...and Fathers Day 2007

...and Fathers Day 2006

Obviously, it's been a busy few years :)
I'm also fortunate to have a wonderful daddy and grandfather, so Happy Father's Day to both of you, too!



1 comment:
I see that you have a new addition...I am so happy for you guys also. Thanks for commenting on our blog...I hope to be a little bit better at keeping up with it. Busy moms! How did you get the current favorite things list on your blog, if you don't mind me asking?
Post a Comment