Thursday, July 30, 2009

(Another) Guess Who?

...has started potty training?  Yep, Ella tee-teed in the potty once yesterday and twice today! We are SO not the ones driving this.  Really, she's doing it all on her own.  I learned my lesson with Grace; I apparently pushed her a little too hard, and she went on a potty strike and would hold it all day.  This resulted into two visits to the pediatrician in which they catheterized her to rule out urinary tract infections.  It was a terribly traumatic experience for all of us (we had to hold her down each time) and a painful one for her.  That was after her 2nd birthday.  Ella is just 20 months, but she's so determined to do everything her sister does that she's now demanding, "Biper off!" and sitting on her little potty until she goes.  C-R-A-Z-Y!

I didn't think you'd want to see a picture of her sitting on the potty, so here she is trying on my fabulous new pair of peep toe pumps.  Yes, they have 3 1/2 inch heels, and yes, she can walk in them!


No comments: