Grace loves to hold Sutton. It usually starts off okay, but can quickly turn ugly. Case in point...
Not a bad start

Everyone is happy

He's starting to squirm

Ella wants a turn

And, he's feeling claustrophobic

Ella tries to comfort him

Grace is saying, "Shhhh! Don't cry little buddy."

When it's apparent that he's really not happy, she declares, "Mommy, I think you can have him now. This is making me tired."
Repeat this several times a day. Poor little guy. They love him so much, but he needs to toughen up or he doesn't stand a chance :)



3 comments:
Madalyn was the same way with Weston. I purchased this neat foam blanket thing for her to use while holding him and it was great. I found it at a little boutique but it was well worth the big bucks I paid for it. I loved it. He even slept in it for a long time because I could wrap him tight.
It is on the Northern side of the Yucatan. It is about 30 minutes from the beach. Merida is considered a very romantic city. Unlike Cancun, there is not any evidence of American culture in their lifestyle or food. They do have Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, but it is full of what they like. Most definitely an interesting vacation and our driver/tour guide is the best. He drove us around 2 different days and we had a blast.
Hi!! I came across your blog and your kids are so cute! I'm sure you have your hands full with 3 now! Do you mind if I add you to our blog list?
Post a Comment