Yesterday, we had a playdate with Kristen and her sweet son Ethan. Kristen and I grew up together in Sonora and were even sorority sisters at Baylor. We keep up with each other through our blogs, but we hadn't seen each other since her brother's wedding (which my brother was in) and we'd never met each other's kids. So, she, Ethan and baby Abby (who should arrive in the next couple of weeks) packed up and drove down to our house for play time and lunch.
Ella is just a month older than Ethan, and it was too cute to watch all of them playing. I think Ethan might have been a bit overwhelmed by the girliness of our house (i.e. all the girl toys, the "pinked out" bedroom, and the constant squeals), but he held his own. I tried to get a picture of the three of them together, but it went something like this....
I did get some cute kissing pictures that we can embarrass them with later, but I think we'll have to wait a few more years before all of them will sit still at the same time!


Sutton slept most of the time, but I'm hoping he'll be up for meeting Abby when she arrives!



2 comments:
Bee-u-ti-ful kiddos!!!
It was SO great to see you, and I loved getting to meet your sweet girls and precious little Sutton! Thanks for a fun time! (Can't WAIT to show these cute kissing pics to Ethan when he's older!!)
Post a Comment