
Sutton has had another great month! He's eating and sleeping very well. Most nights, he only gets up for one feeding around 3:30--yea! He still loves to be swaddled tightly in the Miracle Blanket, but he occasionally busts out and wakes himself up. He's definitely been the easiest baby to put to bed. He doesn't need to be rocked him to sleep, but when he's ready to go down, we just wrap him up, give him his paci and turn on the play aquarium in his crib. He's usually silent, but sometimes we can hear him cooing himself to sleep. So sweet. I'm not sure how much he weighs right now, but he's completely outgrown his 0-3 month clothes and he's got lots of cute little rolls on his tummy, legs and arms.
He's spending much more time awake, and he's such a playful little guy. He loves hanging out in his bouncy seat and has gotten quite good at reaching for, grabbing and kicking his toys. He constantly coos and giggles. He loves to stand up on our laps, and everyone is surprised by how strong his legs are. He can hold his head up really well, and he's gaining strength in his trunk. He did great in the Bumbo seat for the first time (but would not look up at the camera)...
And, we can check another milestone off the list...Sutton rolled over today for the first time! I laid him on his tummy (which he hates), and he kept kicking his legs. About 30 seconds later, he just flipped over! Poppy, Dory, Grace, Ella and I saw it, and I think Sutton was just as surprised as we were. Poor little guy got this shocked look on his face and started to wail. He did it again for Travis later, so I'll try to get a picture soon.
Just like Ella, Sutton loves the changing table in the laundry room. We spend a lot of time in there having babble conversations and watching him eat his hands.

Sutton absolutely loves Travis. And, although Travis adores Grace and Ella, I'm so happy he's getting to raise a son. I just love my boys!


We're so thankful for yet another month with our healthy, happy boy. My maternity leave ends in less than two weeks, and I know it will be hard to be away from him. He's growing up so fast!
Three Months
Two Months
One Month






No comments:
Post a Comment