I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to blog, and now that I'm going back to work tomorrow, I'm not sure how good I'll be with updating. Hopefully, I can continue to do this because I really enjoy using this as the kids' virtual (and only) scrapbook. But, tomorrow starts a new chapter in my life. I'm going to be a working mom of three kids (under 4). Not only that, but for the first time in my legal career, I'm not going to be a big firm lawyer. I'm going to be a small firm lawyer, or really, a small women-owned firm lawyer. I couldn't be more excited! I'll be in the office just four days a week and have a reduced billing requirement. I've been praying for such an opportunity for a while, and God dropped this in my lap less than a month ago. Although I'm sad to leave my friends behind at the firm where I've spent the past 5 years, I'm thrilled to embark on this new journey. God is good!
Enough about me. Here's a recap of our recent events in pictures...
Going for a ride in Travis' new toy- aka "Daddy's Jeep"
They LOVE this
Sutton napping with Poppy

Grace and Ella playing with a napping Poppy

Sutton enjoying his hands during tummy time
Our happy boy

On Friday, Travis and I took Grace and Ella to the Dallas World Aquarium. Instead of driving, we took the "choo train," which was an experience in itself. The girls loved it and wanted to do it again the next day.
Waiting for Daddy to get the tickets

Hanging on and a bit nervous
My favorite picture ever of Travis and Ella

Another great one

Lots of loving from Gracie
A happy mama
Riding in the "big people" seat on the way home

So happy together
Such a great helper

Holding his own bottle!!!

Such a sweetheart




3 comments:
aww....such sweet photos!
congrats on your new job.
What a greatfamily. Such great photos.Enjoy the babies they will grow up and be gone before you can be ready.Have a great day
Good luck at your new job. I love keeping up with your blog so don't stop.
Post a Comment