
Our precious baby boy is only two months away from his 1st birthday. How is that possible? I am more in love with Sutton everyday and am soaking up each moment of this fun age. He is very laid back, but he's also very quick and getting into everything. He's started opening all the cabinets and drawers, and he gets frustrated by the baby locks. Exactly the reason we have them. He crawls quickly, but lately, would rather be carried. He is super ticklish, and we love hearing his precious laughs and squeals. He got his two front teeth this month, and I LOVE them. He has the exact same gap that Grace and Ella had, and it just cracks me up!

I knew it would happen sooner or later, and with two girls who love their veggies, I was bound to have a child that wouldn't touch them. Sutton is that child. He doesn't like anything green, and no amount of tricking him and mixing green things with the things he does like (in an effort to hide them) will work. He spits them out with the most horrified and offended look. So, his diet consists mostly of oatmeal, rice cereal, yogurt, cheese, Cheerios, crackers, wheat bread, turkey, chicken, and fruit. He'll also usually try whatever we're eating, and he usually likes it.
Sutton is growing so quickly and is mostly wearing 12 month clothes. He's learned the "so big" game. When we ask him, "Sutton how big are you?", he raises his hands up and we say "so big!" I could just eat him up.

His hair has gotten longer, and we occasionally style it like this:
I think he likes it.
Maybe not.
Sutton loves being outside. He enjoys frequent trips to the park, where he's content in the swing or playing in the "woods." The only problem is that he puts everything in his mouth, including rocks, leaves, dirt and grass. It doesn't seem to bother him a bit, and I just worry about him choking.
We love you Sutton James, little man, Sutty, Sutter Butter, baby brudder, baby boy. You are such a gift, and we love watching you grow!
Ten Months
Nine Months

Eight Months

Seven Months

Six Months

Five Months

Four Months

Three Months

Two Months
Old Month






No comments:
Post a Comment