Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stinker!

To say that Sutton keeps us on our toes is an understatement. He's incredibly sweet and funny, but he is always into something! His newest "trick" is rummaging through the candy and gum drawer. He has a huge sweet tooth, which I take full responsibility for. But, he's also a picky eater, and last night, he refused to eat his dinner. He knew we were upset with him and even told us, "Time out!" Afterward, he sauntered over to the candy drawer for a little dessert...
I think he was puzzled as to why I was just snapping pictures...
His signature move: the reach and grab...
Success! A box of Valentine chocolates...
Oops, he lost one...
I intervened before he ate it, and then he went back again. This time, he pulled out a container of gum...
He looks so innocent...
But, he knows he's a stinker!
Don't worry--I didn't let him chew gum. He's had a little piece before and promptly swallowed it. At some point, however, I'm fully expecting him to love gum as much as his sisters do!

No comments: