Thursday, March 26, 2009

Room Tour

Before I redecorate the nursery, I thought I should take some pictures of the way it looks now. Ella has done so well since moving to her toddler bed, and we're about to move that bed into Grace's room.  I'm hoping that they'll enjoy sharing a room.  So far, Grace loves the idea of having Ella in "her" room.  We'll see how it goes once reality sets in.  So, here is Ella's nursery...
And, here is the girls' bathroom....
And, while I'm giving this tour, here is Grace's room....
Lots of pink and green.  Lots of tutus and girly things.  I can't believe I'll have to take the pink out of the nursery and replace it with brown and blue.  More pictures to come!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So cute! I love all the pink. I hope I find a house where Ella has her own bathroom one day.