I'm thankful for a wonderful Thanksgiving. Sutton's first. I'd say he's thankful for his Poppy...
Ella is thankful for her Dory, even though she was acting camera shy.


We hosted a delicious Thanksgiving feast and were joined by Poppy, Dory, Bubba, Chachi, Grambi, Aunt Mari, Uncle Ronnie, Ryan (Uncle Fun) and Morgan (Momo). We had entirely too much food, but that didn't stop us from trying to eat it all. There were at least three rounds of eating- lunch, dessert and the "late round" after naps and football watching. No pictures of that. I was too busy enjoying myself :)
We tricked Chachi into thinking that the girls' sparkling grape juice was champagne. She didn't like that I snapped her picture like this, but Sutton thought it was funny...

The girls got plenty of treats and had fun acting silly and having "scooter time." I love that we have enough room for them to do this around the house. It makes it easier to keep an eye on them!



Ella thought the candles meant it was "birt-day cake time," so we blew them out together.
That night, as we were tucking the girls into bed, we were talking about what we're thankful for. Gracie said she was thankful for God. Ella said she was "thank you for park, Barbies, swings and Momo." I replied, "And, Mommy?" She responded, "No, Momo!" I'm glad she has another "aunt" that she adores. I'm thankful for such a wonderful family!



No comments:
Post a Comment