Last weekend, Gracie went to her very first Baylor football game. Really, it was her first football game ever. And, it was Thanksgiving weekend at Cowboys Stadium during its inaugural season--how special is that? Here we are getting ready to go. Love that green and gold!
Sweet bear cub. Class of 2027!!

Bubba and Chachi also sported Baylor colors for us!

She loves her daddy!

Here I am teaching her how to "Sic' Em Bears!"

Posing in front of "Jerry World."

Our seats were in the nosebleeds, but we were eye-level with the giant screen. It was not a bad view at all, although I kept thinking how I was glad I wasn't a cheerleader because I would not like seeing myself enlarged on that screen! I loved singing "That Good Old Baylor Line" with Grace and Baylor fans know that this means that you have to "sic 'em" with your hand raised during the song. After about five seconds, Grace said, "Mommy, my arm is getting tired." Wimp :)
Grace was an awesome cheerleader throughout the game. She screamed and hollered and tried to whistle. It must have worked for a while because we were playing awesome and had the lead until the 3rd quarter! It was a great game, even though we lost. Gracie didn't seem to mind. She was on a junk food high from cotton candy, popcorn and a pickle!



No comments:
Post a Comment