me! My old (old as in I've known them for a long time, not old old) friends Candie and Shalayne shared this Beautiful Blogger award with me.

Thank you, Ladies. I'm glad other bloggers actually read my blog (unlike those of you who blog stalk and never leave me a comment--you know who you are; unfortunately, I don't, but I wish I did- HINT, HINT).
So, in order to accept this award, I have to disclose seven things about myself that you may not know and/or may find interesting (or just weird):
1. I love to cook, and I make dinner at least five nights a week. I'm determined not to let the "working mom" thing prevent me from doing this, and I like knowing exactly what my family is eating. As a result, I've actually gotten pretty good at it. Ask Travis.
2. I often feel out of place in Dallas, sort of like the country mouse in the big city. And, I love it when I meet other people from really small towns. It's like we're part of a secret society and none of us really knows how we ended up in this metropolis.
3. I spent nearly the last five years either pregnant or nursing.
4. I'm turning 31 tomorrow. I know some of you know this, but I thought I'd mention it in case you forgot. I'm a little sad that I'm now approaching my mid-30s.
5. I love chocolate and eat it almost everyday. I also love ice cream and eat it every night from Thursday to Sunday.
6. I don't have any gray hair. Yea!
7. I need to make God a bigger priority in my life. For starters, we just joined a new church, and I'm determined to get really involved. I love the children's programming, and I want to teach Sunday School, also.



5 comments:
Oh yay!! I've been wanting this award, but I didn't want to "pretend" like I got it just so I could blog it LOL!! Thanks!
And you are a beautiful blogger. I LOVE reading about your life!
Happy Early Birthday!!!
Fun! Thanks for the award! I love reading and keeping up with your blog and beautiful family. Let's get together again soon now that the holidays are over. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY - hope you had a great day!!
Hi Michele. You don't actually know me, but your beautiful sister-in-law PJ shared your blog with me when I shared mine with her. (I work at an ad agency and used to do business with her before her recent career change). Turns out we have quite a few things in common, but since we've never met I didn't want to seem crazy stalker-ish. :)
I met your kiddos Dr D when my little man was in the hospital at 7 weeks old. (Dr Foster in Dr D's practice is our ped). I had told PJ that I actually saw you and Grace at Green Papaya a month ago, but I didn't want to be the strange lady so I didn't introduce myself.
I too am from a small town - Washington, KS. Population 1200. I graduated with just 28 other classmates and it always blows people away when I say that.
Nice to "meet" you. I take much inspiration from you and all other working moms in my life with multiple kiddos as I'm just learning how to balance it all with my one (who is just about 2 weeks younger than Sutton).
-Suzy Shoup
Well I am totally guilty of not leaving comments.... but I've turned a new corner (and figured out how to leave them - ha!). I will work on being much better about saying Hello and sending my love this way. Oh BIG Wow!!! I see my friend Suzy introduced herself. Suzy is one in a million that's for sure. I am smiling so big right now and glad we're all leaving comments~
Post a Comment