As expected, Ella wasn't as excited about being interviewed as Grace, but it was still fun to do (and funny).
Q: What's your name?
A: Eeela
Q: How old are you?
A: I two
Q: What's your favorite color?
A: Pink
Q: What's your favorite thing on t.v.?
A: Wow Wow Wubzy
Q: What's your favorite movie?
A: Uhhh, Seeping Booty (aka Sleeping Beauty)
Q: What's your favorite food?
A: Noonles (noodles)
Q: What do you like to do with daddy?
A: Trabis (I guess she didn't understand the question, so she just said his name instead)
Q: What do you like to do with mommy?
A: Mommy hode you. Missele (at this point, she was very impatient and just wanted me to pick her up, but she threw in my name, too)
Q: What do you like to do with Gracie?
A: (no answer)
Q: What do you like to do with Sutton?
A: (no answer)
That's all. I can't wait to do this again when she's 2 1/2.



No comments:
Post a Comment