Saturday, January 9, 2010

Funnies

Just a few of the funnies we've heard lately...

Grace: Mom, someday, when I go to real school, if I have a mean teacher, I'll just call you on my phone. And, you can come pick me up and take me to a new school.
Me: Oh, really? You're going to have a phone.
Grace: Yes. You're going to buy me one.
Me: I am? When am I going to buy you one?
Grace: When I'm five.

Ella: Momma, you like boogers?
Me: No, Ella. I don't like boogers.
Ella: I do. I like boogers.

Grace: Mommy, I hope you never kiss Santa Clause.
Me: Why not?
Grace: Because you already have a wife. Remember? (Looking at Ella) Our dad. His name is Travis.
Me: Well, why can't I kiss Santa Clause?
Grace: Because if you did, then he would be your wife, and that would be terrible.

Grace's theory about how Travis and I met: Daddy was with his friends, and you were with your friends. And, Daddy saw you and said, "Hey, you wanna be friends?" And you said, "Okay."

Grace: Baylor isn't a big dog, and he isn't a little dog. He's medium, and medium dogs are the best. Baylor is the best dog ever!

Walking into the shoe department at Marshall's, Ella declared, "Ooooohhhh, shoes-es. I looooove shoes-es!"

We were driving to lunch, and Ella was saying she was hot because the sun was on her side of the car. When we pulled into the parking lot (and the sun moved), she said, "Goo-bye, sunshine. You were in my eyes."

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are superb... I LOVE children!

Candie said...

I passed along an award to you on my blog.