Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Interview with a 4-Year-Old

I had every intention of doing then on Grace's actual birthday, so I'm just a tad late. But, I'm really going to try to keep this up and interview the kids at least twice a year. I think it will be fun to go back later and read their answers to some basic questions. Here we go...

Q: What's your favorite color?
A: Pink, aqua and gold
Q: What's your favorite food?
A: Watermelon and ice cream
Q: What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
A: All of them except strawberry
Q: What's your favorite number?
A: Four
Q: What's your favorite t.v. show?
A: Maggie and the Ferocious Beast
Q: What's your favorite movie?
A: Hmmm, that's a tricky one. All of them, I guess.
Q: What's your favorite toy?
A: Lamby, of course.
Q: What do you like to do with Daddy?
A: Go running
Q: What do you like to do with Mommy?
A: Hang out and cuddle
Q: What do you like to do with Ella?
A: Sleep. I don't like it when she bites me.
Q: What do you like to do with Sutton?
A: Smell his head, kiss his head, touch his head and teach him how to wave.

There you have it. Now, if I can just get Ella to pay attention long enough, I'll interview her tomorrow!

1 comment:

Barker Crew said...

This is a fabulous idea! So cute.

I don't know if you've already done it or not, but I had our first blog book published and it is great! It's blog2print.com and we were very pleased. The only thing I will mention is that you cannot add to or delete anything from your blog from that site, so you'll want to edit all your posts really carefully before you have it sent to their website (hope that makes sense!).

K