Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Travis orchestrated a wonderful surprise for my birthday this year. He coordinated with my assistant, and when she announced that afternoon that it was cupcake time in the kitchen, I really thought it would just be my coworkers. I was completely caught off guard when I saw Travis, Grace, Ella and Sutton! So sweet! They brought me an extra large birthday card that they made, and we all got to enjoy cupcakes together.
After some playtime in my office, they headed out, and I quickly finished up my day.
Once at home, we ordered pizza and had birthday cake with Poppy, Dory and Bubba.
The girls had too much fun with the birthday gift Poppy and Dory brought for me and Travis--a Wii! I know we're probably the last people on earth to get one, but they loved bowling and boxing. Both of them were really pretty good, contrary to what these pictures might suggest :)
The day was wonderful spent with the people I love. And, it was a good way to start off a long weekend of celebrating in Mexico!

1 comment:

The Fisher's said...

We don't have a Wii. You beat us.