This is one of those "catch up" posts that I'm doing because I just found these pictures on a memory card and realized that I hadn't posted them before.
Before school ended in May, our school had its end-of-year program, and Ella and Grace loved being a part of it. Ella's little class was so cute. They dressed up as monkeys and were supposed to sing two songs, but Ella just sat on the stage looking precious. No words. No motions. Nothing. I wish I had pictures, but my darn camera ran out of batteries. Typical.
Thankfully, Travis showed up with my (his) good camera, so I was able to catch pictures of Grace. She was a zebra and fully participated. It's amazing how much difference two years can make. Her entire class sang, moved and entertained the audience. Even my Gracie (in the yellow dress on the front row).
I love seeing my kids love on their amazing Daddy. Grace was so happy that he was there.



No comments:
Post a Comment