Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010- Part 2

This may be the last year I can pull off coordinated costumes, so I really enjoyed this Halloween! I decided that Sutton was going to be a cowboy and gently suggested that Grace and Ella could be cowgirls. They loved the idea and we started putting together our costumes months ago. Grace also insisted that Travis and I dress up, so we were a Western family and all had so much fun!
Grace was a serious cowgirl...
Ella was a silly and sweet cowgirl...
And Sutton was a precious, but can't-walk-well-in-boots-yet cowboy...
We started with dinner at our neighbors' house, and our contribution were these mummy dogs. They were a hit, especially with the kids, and they were so easy to make.
After going back home to retrieve our candy buckets, we headed off down the street. The girls led the way, and Sutton quickly figured it out. As in the past, we didn't make much progress because they like to eat their candy as they go. I take full responsibility for their sweet tooths (or sweet teeth). At least we have a good relationship with our dentist.
My girls were so funny with their guns. Very tough looking, don't you think?
On our way home, Sutton decided he was done. He plopped himself down with a piece of chocolate, marking the end of his first trick-or-treating experience. It was a fun night, but after a weekend full of activity, we were exhausted!

No comments: