Last weekend, my sweet friends hosted a combination baby shower and sip-and-see for me and our friend, Julie. Julie just had Emerson a few weeks ago, so it was everyone's chance to dote on the baby and see the new mommy (I guess she's not really new, as Emerson is baby #3). And, as my friend Michelle said, it was a chance for her to go "boy shopping." I was so glad my mom and sister were able to be there. We had a delicious afternoon snack and cupcakes from my favorite bakery. I was showered with cute new boy stuff, which is so different for me (but still fun). My mom even made this amazing diaper cake, although she still claims she's not creative. I'll let you be the judge. My sister took Gracie to Build-A-Bear the day before, and Gracie made this bear. When you squeeze its paw, it says, "I love you Baby Brother!' What a special gift!



1 comment:
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment