Monday, April 20, 2009

Tagged

I got tagged by my friend Candie, so here it goes:

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. meeting Baby Brother and maternity leave
2. weekends
3. coming home and loving on my girls every day after work
4. my grandmother's 80th birthday party on Saturday
5. uninterrupted reading time (usually the 5 minutes before I fall asleep at night)
6. Sundays- church and Babe's for lunch
7. getting old with Travis
8. retirement

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. slept in until 7:45 (Ella slept late!)
2. went to church and had lunch at Babe's
3. read books to and snuggled with Grace and Ella
4. attended a baby shower for me and my friend, Julie
5. ate a delicious homemade hamburger (thank you, T)
6. almost finished decorating the nursery
7. checked more tasks off my "before the baby arrives" to-do list
8. went to bed completely exhausted

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. sing
2. take a family vacation to the beach this summer
3. take a kid-free vacation as soon as I stop nursing Baby Brother (fingers crossed for next spring)
4. get a pedicure (it's been 6 months, and now, I can't reach my toes to paint them myself)
5. finish my "before the baby arrives" to-do list
6. get at least one REALLY good night's sleep in the next month
7. worry less, pray more
8. enjoy every minute of this last pregnancy and our lives just as they are right now

8 Shows I Watch: (note- I don't watch all of these every week, but these are some of my favs that I like to catch up on when I have the chance)
1. American Idol
2. The Office
3. Platinum Weddings
4. Intervention
5. 48 Hours
6. American Greed
7. Dateline (see a pattern, here?)
8. Food Network Challenges

8 People I Tag:
1. Kristen at Keeping Up with the Kaufmans
2. Lindsey at The Kampen Klan
3. Angie at Princesses and Polka Dots
4. Elizabeth at Kentucky Mama
5. Leslie at Swartz's Scribbles
6. Jamie at The Adventures of Cameron Camp Turner
7. Stacy at The Fantastic Fisher Family
8. Michelle at Austin Crosbies

No comments: