Saturday, May 21, 2011

Last Day of Preschool

If the first day of kindergarden is anything like the last day of preschool, I need to start buying tissues now!
I cried before I took Grace to school today. I cried when I dropped her off and told Ms. Valerie how much we appreciated everything she's done for Grace. I cried when I left the building and told the director and staff how thankful I was that we'd found the school. And, I cried when I got into my car and left. It's hard to believe the years have flown by so quickly and that my sweet Gracie girl is finished with preschool.

Grace, on the other hand, was totally fine and was just happy to be there.
Yes, Ella is wearing a nightie. I wasn't planning on taking her with me, but she insisted at the last minute. And, she loves Grace so much that I couldn't leave her behind. I'm so glad she still has two more years of preschool, and I'm excited that Sutton starts in the fall!

No comments: