Ella's end-of-year dance recital was beyond precious. She tapped to "Mr. Golden Sun" and put on a great show. I know I'm her mother, but you just cannot deny her cuteness...
While anxiously waiting for the show to begin, I couldn't resist pictures of my other cuties...


We could certainly see an improvement since the Christmas recital--she knew more of her dance and was more confident. It was a fun tap number, and I think watching 3-year-old tap dancers is the funniest, sweetest thing. Ella sang very loudly and did the moves she remembered. Her smile was infectious!

Ella adores her teacher, Ms. Marsha, and we're so thankful for her instruction. Lord know I wouldn't have the patience to teach a dance routine to five 3-year-olds :)
Ella especially loved the special gift from Ms. Marsha--a sun-shaped sugar cookie!

Oh, how we love our Ella!

In keeping with tradition, Travis and I took our tiny dancer to lunch after her recital. Grace always requests the same place--Penne Pomodoro, right around the corner from the studio. We assumed Ella would want that, also, but when we pulled up to the restaurant, she said, "I don't want Penne Pomodor-io! I want tacos!" So, a trip to our favorite taco joint, and she was happy!





No comments:
Post a Comment