Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby #3 Update

I had my 16-week checkup for Baby #3 today. Dr. B said everything looks good--weight, blood pressure, etc. And, all my blood work came back normal. We also listened to the baby's heartbeat, which is always so reassuring. The exhaustion is finally starting to ease up, but I'm still as pukey as I was with the girls. Thank goodness for Zofran! I go back in 3 weeks on December 23 for an ultrasound that will hopefully reveal this baby's gender. Grace is convinced it's a boy, and one of the things on her Christmas list is "a boy crib for the new baby." Travis isn't taking her word for it, though because she also thought Ella was a boy (as did I). We've decided to keep it a secret until Christmas morning, but you can vote in the poll on the right to give us your prediction!

1 comment:

3 Peanuts said...

I am so glad that the baby and you are doing well.

Kim