I went to Grace's school today to watch her first Christmas program. It wasn't supposed to be a performance, but just a demonstration of all the things she's learning in BodyRythmics--her movement and music class. It was the first time the kids had "demonstrated" anything in front of an audience before, and although Grace was nervous, she did great! I know she was nervous because she made her nervous face the entire time. I can't explain it well, but she moves her tongue along her bottom teeth from side to side. But, considering that many of the kids didn't make it through the whole demonstration without crying and/or running to their moms, I think she did really well! These pictures aren't the best because Grace was too busy participating to smile at the camera, and for some reason, they came out very dark.

She has her first school Christmas party on Thursday, and I made these special treats for her classmates and teacher. It's homemade hot chocolate mix, and it is so yummy!

She has her first school Christmas party on Thursday, and I made these special treats for her classmates and teacher. It's homemade hot chocolate mix, and it is so yummy!



1 comment:
I love the hot chocolate... will you send me the directions on how to make it? So cute!!!
Post a Comment