until we find out Baby #3's gender! Only 1 more week! Grace is still pulling for a boy, and now calls the baby, Baby Brother. Last night, she told Uncle Lindsey, "Mama doesn't want a baby brother. She only wants another girl!" Surprised, I replied, "That's not true. I just don't want you to call it Baby Brother yet because we don't know what it is. Maybe Jesus wants you to have another baby sister." Grace then turned back to Lindsey and said, "See? She doesn't want a baby brother."
*Don't forget to cast your vote in the gender poll on the right!



2 comments:
When is your due date again?
Good Morning!
Thank you for all of your sweet comments!
I wanted to hop over and let you know that everything is okay (at least now!!) Bennett came down with pneumonia again! He is doing much better but it has been really hectic since Thanksgiving! I can't seem to get a handle on things! Today is Bella Grace's birthday and then Christmas and then it's Macey's birthday. So it won't be slowing down any time soon! I am going to try and pull an all nighter and catch up on my blog and all of my chores!! By the way, your girls are beautiful and I am guessing you have another girl on the way!! You are a BLESSED woman! Hope that you all are enjoying your family and that this is the
very best Christmas ever for you all!
Much Love!
Post a Comment