Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Everyday Fun

The favorite part of my day is always walking through the door when I get home from work. I love hearing, "Mommy! I missed you!" and being showered with hugs and kisses. I also enjoy this little peanut as she plays at my feet while I'm cooking dinner. This is her new favorite pose, showing us that she's "so big!" On Monday evening, Grace informed us that she wasn't feeling well, but that "Maybe some hot chocolate would make me feel better." It was so cute that I couldn't help but oblige this wish. Here she is enjoying a tasty cup of cocoa. Seems like it worked!
Grace is determined to get Ella to start walking, so they've been dancing around the house like this for the past week. They both giggle the whole time, and Ella is getting pretty quick. She'll take two steps on her own, but then plop right down and crawl. I guess she knows what works best for her right now. (Notice the chocolate on Grace's face in the 2nd picture). We've been finishing our evenings with bathtime, but not just any old bathtime. Nope, bathtime in mommy's tub with the fireplace going. Grace would stay in there for hours if we let her. Ella knows when she's had enough. She'll stand up and proclaim, "Out!" It's fun to watch them playing together more now that Ella is more able to do things. I can't imagine the trouble we're in for when Ella starts walking. Yikes!

No comments: