
I've started ordering things for his nursery. His bedding is from Restoration Hardware , and I love it! It will be just like in the first picture, but with the brown/blue star bumper from the second picture. That was Travis' call--he thinks it's more "manly."

And, no. Baby Brother's name is not William. We haven't decided on one yet, but we have a list we're "negotiating" from. Grace has lots of suggestions, like Azul, Blueberry and Paco. Unfortunately, she's probably not going to get her wish. Some days, I feel like we should decide on a name now. Other times, I think we should wait until he's born, like we did with Grace and Ella. Stay tuned...



1 comment:
I love the bedding. RH has such pretty things. THey came out with their baby things after my daughter was born or I would've gotten something from there. Congrats!
Post a Comment