Yes, I'm still here, and I have so much to blog about- Christmas (several celebrations), thoughts about Baby Brother (name and room ideas), Ella's amazing walking skills, New Years (we actually went to a party), a weekend in OKC, Grace's 1st ice skating experience, etc. But, I've been trying to relax in the evenings (ok, that and play around on our new Mac Book), so I promise to post soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Michelle,
You have no idea how much your words of encouragment moved me. I appreciate you taking them time to write that...and really...that is my prayer. I'm sooo thankful to have Cannon and if he's my only I'm blessed ten-fold to have experienced everything he encompasses. I've met so many women that have never been pregnant at all and just the short amount of time I struggled to get Cannon and now to have another has really opened my eyes and heart to those who have never experienced that blessing. I'm so happy for you and this new little boy and I thank God for the praise you give Him for these little babies He's given you. You've "grown up" to be such a beautiful person! I'm so proud of you and the mommy that you are!
Hope you all had a joyous Christmas and a wonderful New Year! We would love to get together with you, Travis and the kids once things settle down - definitely after January for us too! :-) Hope you're feeling well too...I'm SO excited about your precious baby boy news! Boys are SO much fun!
Post a Comment