Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Travis!

Travis is 32! I met him when he was 22, and after 10 years, our love is stronger than ever. We've experience so many wonderful things together, and it's crazy to think we've spent 1/3 of our lives with each other. T--thank you for being my amazing husband and best friend and a wonderful daddy to our babies. You are loved and appreciated!
Here's a short trip down memory lane. Some of these go WAAAYY back...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope you had a Great Birthday, Travis!!
Love, The Kinard's

Anonymous said...

I travel down memory lane all the time. It always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I can't imagine that the man I loved in high school is now the father of my kids and the love of my life. I am glad to see someone as happy as us. Your family is beautiful.