Monday, February 9, 2009

100

Not only is this my 100th blog post, but today marks the 100-day countdown until Baby Brother's due date!  I've thoroughly enjoyed blogging these past months.  Not only is it a way to keep our friends and family up-to-date with our lives, but it's also a great way for me to remember these times. And, it forces me to take pictures and write everything down. 

100 more days until my due date- YIKES!  There's so much to do between now and then, but I know the days are just flying by, and it will be here so soon.  We're all very excited about the prospect of having a new baby and a boy!  I've been either pregnant or nursing for the last four years, so I'm looking forward to this being our last baby.  And, baby him I will.  He's in for a real treat, especially with 2 older sisters, and a daddy who is longing to pass down his love of fishing and the outdoors. We can't wait!

I'll mark this momentous occasion with pictures of Super Gracie--isn't she fierce?

2 comments:

Candie said...

And it's a very big deal in elementary school that today is the 100th day of school!!!!

Barker Crew said...

I'm so impressed that you know how many days you have left!!! I had to call and reschedule a doctor's appointment today and they needed to know how many weeks I am, and I could not for the life of me remember!!! Terrible...

Happy 100 days left...and what an adorable picture of Grace! :)