Monday, February 2, 2009

20 to 70 in the Same Week!

Gotta love Texas weather. On Wednesday, we had an ice day with 20 degree weather, and by Saturday, we were enjoying a glimpse of spring with 70 degree sunshine! Grace was hoping to eat snow, but she settled for a couple of icicles...
It was actually cold enough to wear these awesome Uggs!Check out the "airport" covered in cold...And, look at my poor pansies! Luckily, they jumped right back after the ice melted...The girls loved being able to run around in the backyard yesterday. Grace has finally started liking her Barbie "jeep." Here she is multi-tasking--riding the jeep and protecting the ball from Ella's curious hands...Don't worry- Ella got her turn on the jeep, too. Thankfully, she hasn't figured out how to make it go. She's definitely not the scaredy-cat her sister is. She was adamant about climbing the ladder by herself. Travis kept a good eye on her, but she did it without help!This is what Grace does when I ask for a good smile...
But, Ella does this...

Travis and I just love spending time with them. They're changing everyday, and I wish I could wrap them up now so I can remember these precious times forever.

No comments: