Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Heart Day

We had a wonderful Valentines Day spent with the people we love the most- each other! As soon as the girls woke up, they opened their gifts from me and Travis and Poppy and Dori. Grace was super excited, probably because it was like Christmas all over again!Ella would much rather have been eating breakfast than opening gifts, but she held out for a good 10 minutes. My caption for this photo: "Seriously? Grace got chocolate goldfish and all I get are cinnamon?" Grace loved the ring pop and called it her pacifier...
Take a look at their loot--new babies, candy, books, plates, cups, and nail polish stuff for Grace (including "nail polish take offer"--aka nail polish remover).
Here's my gift- a pregnancy massage at the Cooper Spa and a box of Dove chocolates! My husband knows me so well! I'm definitely starting to get uncomfortable, so I can't wait to schedule the massage. I think Travis was glad we didn't have to make fancy dinner plans this year because we were hosting a wedding shower for some friends. He cooked me a delicious meal the night before- salad, steak, potatoes, artichokes and my favorite ice cream for dessert! The best part: the food was hot, and I didn't get up once to refill a bowl or sippy cup. And, we even sat next to each other at the dinner table :)

After the girls got dressed, I caught them having a sweet sister moment. Grace read a book to Ella by memory, and Ella listened to every word!
Later in the afternoon, Grace let me do a photo shoot of her in her new Valentine's pajamas. The girl LOVES pajamas so much that she wears them for naps and bedtime. She's very happy in this new pair.

No comments: