We tried something new this time--chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles. They were really easy and tasted great. Grace was happy to help (and eat half a bag by herself).
She was too cute at her party! She wanted to wear the sparkly dress Santa brought her, and it looked great with pink tights and a bow. If only she'd let me take a picture! I swear this "don't take my picture" phase is wearing me out. She said it several times yesterday as I was snapping away. I wanted to reply, "Haven't you seen your blog? I need to document everything!" My mom and I giggled the whole time at her silly faces.
The kids got to eat heart shaped turkey sandwiches; then, they decorated their own cupcakes. I love that I got her tongue sticking out here. Travis does the same thing when he's concentrating. Her finished creation looked great, but then she decided she's rather eat candy.
Here's the valentine "backpack" she made. Hers was the only one wrapped in pink paper. Go figure...
She left there all sugared up with a box full of treats to take home--the signs of a successful party!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Valentine Fun
Grace had her first Valentine's Day party at school yesterday. We had so much fun this weekend picking out valentines and making treats for her friends. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh gosh, that Valentine's box is so cute! Such fun...I helped the boys with theirs tonight. :)
Post a Comment