Ella was running around in her diaper, which she does often because she takes off her clothes constantly, and she put Grace's soccer cleats on. Grace said, "Ella, those don't fit you." I replied, "Gracie, she's just trying to be like you." Grace's response: "I know, but I don't wear mine nekkid!"
While in the car, Ella exclaimed from her carseat, "You eat poop, you cry!" Not sure where that came from, but good observation nonetheless. Thankfully, this hasn't happened before at our house.
When Ella thinks something is gross, she yells, "Ew. It's disgust!"
Ella has no interest in potty training right now. Each time I change her diaper or catch her in the "act," I ask her if she wants to use the potty like a big girl. She always responds, "No, thank you. I said no thank you!" At least she's concerned about politeness.
While helping me prepare Easter lunch, Grace observed, "It was so nice of God to make lights in ovens so we can see what's going on."
Grace also recently inquired, "Why did God decide to call it gum?" I answered honestly, "I'm not sure about that one." She said, "Hmm. Gum isn't a candy. It's a chewy."
While Ella was sick, Travis took Sutton and Grace to the park to help me out and to give them some fresh air. Travis and Grace were playing restaurant, and Grace asked, "What would you like to drink?" Travis said he wanted ice tea, I think, and Grace then asked, "And, what about your wife?" Travis replied, "I don't have a wife." Grace gave him the evil eye and repeated, "No. What about your wife?" (I love that she watches out for me). She then asked, "And, do you want some Tylenol for that sick kid of yours?"



No comments:
Post a Comment