Friday, April 23, 2010

Funnies #5

On Easter Sunday, we gave the girls each $1 for the offering. Ella was so proud. "Look, I hab a dollar!" We told her that she could take it to church and give it to God. So, before the service started, she kept asking, "Where's God? Where is he? I'm gonna give it to God!" She was thrilled when they finally collected the offering and quickly dropped her dollar in the basket. "See I gabe it to God!"

Today, while Grace and I were shopping, we ran into Laura Bush. As we were walking to the car, Grace asked, "Who was that lady?" I replied, "Her name is Laura Bush, and her husband used to be the President of the United States." Grace inquired, "What is the President of the United States." I thought for a second and said, "It's like he's the boss of the whole country." Grace's response: "I thought Jesus was the boss of the whole country."

No comments: