In the early morning on my mom's birthday, we learned that our dear friend Jane went home to be with her Heavenly Father. It was a sad way to start the day, but we celebrated later that afternoon with yummy chocolate cupcakes and silly antics by my silly girls. They enjoyed helping Dory blow out her candles and open her gifts.
Before we had cupcakes, I told the girls they had to eat their lunch if they wanted one. Grace cooperated, but Ella did not. So, I told her that she couldn't have a cupcake. While Grace was helping Dory open her gifts, we noticed Ella licking frosting off the candles and then licking it off a cupcake. Sneaky girl.
It was took cute to interrupt, so I snapped away instead.
She is ridiculously cute, don't you think?
As we were cleaning up, Ella asked us to sing "Happy Birthday Uh Ella." We were happy to oblige just to see her happy face.



No comments:
Post a Comment