Poppy came with us to Grace's soccer game. We were thankful for the company, and Ella and Sutton enjoyed having someone besides me to keep them busy during practice.

Grace is so funny before practice starts. She always wants to know if its a "real game." Each week, Travis replies, "Honey. It's just like last week." That means that the first part is practice and drills, and the last part is a scrimmage. Grace is awesome at drills because she loves following directions. The scrimmages make me smile. The kids run around chasing the ball like little bees. No one remembers the drills or who is on which team or where their goal is. Grace will run right next to the ball the whole time and never kick it.


The flowers at the soccer field remind me of the Arboretum, which we haven't made it to yet this year. Sutton liked them, too. Ella wouldn't let me take her picture with them. She was more interested in the "mountain" (aka fountain).

The man I've loved all my life and the boy I've love all his life.

Grace looks forward to the snack more than anything else because it's usually something she doesn't get at home like Capri Suns and gummy fruit snacks. After snacks, we always play at the park near the soccer field. She likes this more than soccer.

I love the look on Grace's face here, although I'm not sure who she was looking at.
Fun times all around!




No comments:
Post a Comment