Friday, December 26, 2008

It's a....


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the precious little boy!!

Swartz's Scribbles said...

Congrats. Oh, I LOVE my little man. There is something about a little boy that will melt you heart!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Congrats on the new baby boy!
Don and Carol

The Fisher's said...

Little boys are so great. I love my little girl but Weston is very different than she was.

Congrats...the Fishers.

Anonymous said...

You are going to LOVE having a BOY!!!!

Barker Crew said...

A BOY! Boys are wonderful...you're going to love it! One rumor you may have heard was absolutely true in our case --- little boys need 'pee-pee tee-pees'!!! :) Congratulations! :) Happy New Year!

Candie said...

Oh Michelle...of course I only have Cannon...but I just can't imagine how different little girls are. Love from little boys to their mamas is so unique. How cool that your family will be so much liek the one you were raised in! Congratulations! I appreciate your "thanksgiving thankful for..." post when you mentioned being thankful for your fertility. Because of my struggles in this area, I truly appreciate that you are thankful for how easily it has happened for you. I just love to read about the girls and look forward to meeting that lucky little boy!

JamCamTurner said...

Congratulations, Michele & Travis! Another wonderful blessing!