for a baby! I'm 37+ weeks pregnant, and we are ready for this baby to arrive. At my checkup on Wednesday, the doctor said that the baby's head is down and he's in the "birth position." At this point, I'm full term, so I could go into labor at any time. On Thursday night, I had pretty consistent contractions for about 2 hours, so we were thinking that might be it. But, it wasn't. So, we wait.
The nursery is ready. The blankets and newborn clothes are washed. We took maternity pictures today. The bags for the hospital are partially packed. So, we wait.
I'm feeling much more pregnant than I ever did with Grace and Ella. I'm 3 pounds over my delivery weight. I've had an amazing pregnancy massage, which provided some relief, but my muscles ache. My skin feels stretched to its limit. But, no baby yet. So, we wait.
We just finalized his name this week, so without further waiting on your part, here it is:
Sutton James
Many of you know that Sutton is the name of the county where I grew up. It still feels like "home" to me, so I liked the significance of it. James is Travis' first name, and he's a "III," so it's a family name, as well. We're so excited to meet our sweet baby boy!
Here are pictures of the nursery. Enjoy!



5 comments:
i love them both....the name and the nursery!
did you end up getting the girls something special?
So excited for you guys and I love the name--a friend of mine had a little boy a few months ago and named him Sutton. So cute!
Can't believe how grown-up and precious your girls are!
What a sweet nursery - it's just perfect for baby Sutton! Cute name too - you all must be SO excited!!
Oh, and I LOVE the girls' room make-over too - it's gorgeous! We're starting to look at everything pink and green too now - so fun!!
I'm with Ella --- AMEN, the waiting is NO fun at this point!!! :) Best to you and I pray all goes well with Sutton's arrival!
What an adorable name? One we considered and for the same reason. Weston Keyes is a family name for us.
I love both the kids rooms. I need to post pictures of the newly painted kids rooms. Madalyn's is pink too. She picked it.
Good luck!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of the new fellow.
Post a Comment