At 5:57 this morning, we welcomed Sutton James Spillman into this world! He weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. and was 20 1/2 in. long--yep, tall and thin, just like his sisters (although he's bigger than both of them were). It's been a very long day, so I will try to post more tomorrow.





7 comments:
Congratulations!! Sutton is adorable! Blessings to you and your beautiful family!
I love it. congratulations. The picture with the girls is SO cute! Many blessings to you and your family!
Congrats on your new little man. He is such a handsome guy and will be well loved by his big sisters. Blessings.
Congratulations! He is beautiful!!
Aww Chele!!! Your family is just absolutely gorgeous, perfect, and complete (I'm assuming!) You going for more?? hehehee... Welcome to the world Sutton!
OH, MICHELE AND TRAVIS, SOMETIME THE LORD'S BLESSINGS ARE JUST TOO AABUNDANT FOR FRAIL HUMANITY TO CONTAIN. CONGRATS, MARCIA AND PAUL
PAUL AND I WERE BLESSED TO TEARS WATCHING THE SPILLMAN FAMILY AND ALL OUR FRIENDS OF 35 YEARS.WHAT A GREAT JOB YOU DO, MICHELE AND YOUR WORDS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. GIVE ALL THREE BABIES A HUG FROM US.
Post a Comment