We love our backyard, and we especially love having dinner there when the weather is nice. This first picture cracks me up. Ella doesn't look like she's enjoying herself, but she actually was--until she spotted an ant and went berserk. She's going through the "I'm-deathly-afraid-of-bugs-and-scream-like-a-maniac-when-I-see-one" phase. This, too, shall pass.
This picture cracks me up because of how much my son loves the camera. I wasn't even focusing on him, but he hammed it up for me anyway.
Cutie patootie.
Here is Ella "flying" on the swing.
"Take a picture of this, Momma!"

Sutton likes his swing. He's usually very relaxed, like this:
But, when Grace pushes him, he really starts to have fun.
When she does this:
it makes him do this:
He laughs hysterically, and it makes me want to eat him up!



1 comment:
I love the pink princess phone on the picnic table. Little girls are amazing. These kids make me smile.
Post a Comment